Here at Anson Decorators we understand decorating is an important business. We love the fact that it can give a completely new lease of life to a tired space, transforming a house into a home. It can also put thousands of pounds on your property’s value, so it’s worth getting it right.
We work closely with you every step of the way to ensure you get exactly what you want. We prefer to work this way, meeting set targets and ensuring the job is done the right way every time. We are more than happy to go that extra mile, this means we do not cut corners and will not leave a job until you are more than happy with the results.
Interior decorations go on all year round, from your front door to your attic-hatch, we’ve got it covered. We paint living-rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, conservatories. We are lucky in that if the customer moves they call us in to decorate their new home, or if the customer decides to stay this quite often brings on a decision to redecorate instead of moving.
Interior Decorating includes:
- Application of paint, in a Matt, Vinyl Matt, Sheen, or Silk finish.
- Preparation to wood surfaces, doors, windows, skirting boards, (wood work), and application of primers, undercoats, and finishes in a Flat oil, Eggshell, Satin, or Gloss.
- Filling repairs
- Dry lining, Taping and Jointing flat finish
- Wood staining, Varnishing and Oiling
- Preparation and hanging of wall papers, or wall covering
In the summer we carry out a lot of exterior painting. It can vary from just part of a small bungalow to large detached houses. The season for exterior decorations runs roughly from April to end of October depending on the English weather, which as you know varies from year to year. We use all the best materials so your exterior paintwork lasts longer. We can work off ladders in certain cases, though scaffolding is usually the best choice in terms of speed and achieving the best possible finish. We can fix cracked paintwork and leave the exterior of your house looking as good as new.
Exterior Decorating includes:
- Painting or spraying of sheds, gates and fencing panels
If you have been unfortunate enough to have a leak or damp patch, once you have removed the cause we apply water-resistant materials so stains will cover completely and moisture prevented from re-penetrating the surface.
Repairs and Maintence includes:
- General Property Repair And Maintenance
- General Maintenance, cleaning of guttering etc.
- Repair and re-instating of skirting and architrave.
Our work ranges from touching up damaged paintwork to redecorating the entire house. We always try to be as flexible as possible to any requests you have.